Sunday, May 1, 2011

In Williamsburg to Start Ride

Linda and I drove to Williamsburg, VA from central Florida yesterday and had a great drive.  We did not have any bad traffic on I-95.  I have been told that traffic can be really bad on I-95.  On arrival at the motel we were scheduled to stay in, both my wife and daughter found the rooms unacceptable due to the rooms being dirty, not well cleaned and bugs in the room and bathroom, don't know what bugs but we decided not to stay there and found another very nice place to stay. I may stay at the Quality Inn on Wednesday night with the rest of the riding group since we leave from there on Thursday morning.  The good thing is that I now get to spend 3 days with my daughter Heidi and two grandsons playing tourist in Williamsburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment